3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, November 26, 2010

Fashion Show

She posed like this on her own
Kate can't get enough of playing dress-up. So my mom and I had a cool idea, we hit the kid to kid store right after Halloween and got a bunch of 50%-75% off Halloween costumes.  It was awesome! My mom got so many things to fill her dress-up box for her grand kids. We even found a police men outfit for the boys and the very best buy was the speed racer helmet for only $1.50.   Caleb would not even let us take it off of him to ring it up on the register. It was hilarious to see this little two year old running with this huge white helmet on his head,  I have to say by far it was the buy of the day.  Caleb still wears it all over, he loves to ride his McQueen car and race all over Grandma's house.





So back to Kate, after buy all these costumes Kate could hardly contain herself. Kate had ripped off all the tags before we had a chances to properly cut them.   So now I had to find those annoying plastic tag pieces and cut them, more like I had to search to find them, so frustrating.  After we got that out of the way she insisted on have a fashion show.  She tried on ever single outfit, well at least the ones that fit her, we got some smaller outfits for her cousin.  Kate also wanted me to take pictures while she posed and danced in all the new costumes.  Kate had a great time and still is having fun time dressing-up!  What a great idea Grandma!

Kate was yelling Go Cougars...Go Cougars!

Doesn't she look like Princess Peach?

1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

Your little princess sounds a lot like a little princess we have at our house! I am sure they would be great friends if we lived close!