3 blessings

3 blessings

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kate's Surprise





Mickey and Minnie and the Gang

Peter Pan and Wendy flying

Tinker Bell
So after Kate got home from school this last Friday I decided to surprise her and take her to the Disney on Ice show.  Kate has been talking about it every time she would see the billboard off the freeway with all the Disney Characters on it.  We also had my sister Karrie and Julia come join the fun too.  My sister also surprise her Daughter Julia with the Disney on Ice.  I thought their reactions would have been more animated or excited, but I guess it just was taking them a while to figure out what and where they were.  Once they did it's like they just couldn't believe it.  They were all smiles after that.  We got there right when the doors open so it gave us a good chance to look at all the booths which can I say so  so over priced.  The girls ended up getting a flounder cup with a snow cone inside with a Sebastian spoon to eat it with.   Kate had a blast! She stared so hard at the characters her eyes began to water,it was like she didn't want to blink or she might miss something.  I asked her what her favorite part was and she said Ariel when she looked like she was swimming and Tinker Bell with her Pixie Dust coming out of her wand as she skated by.  I thought it was pretty fun too, I didn't care for the Leo and Stitch, I think it was the girls least favorite part too.  It was a great evening, it was nice to have a fun one on one day with Kate.  I know she hasn't had that in a while with me, so it was nice to have the chance to surprise her and have a night out with my baby girl.  (note: pictures taken with cell phone so they are not the best quality, just wanted to document occasion)

1 comment:

Shell said...

we took Mila to that same show and she loved it. There are pictures on our blog as well. That is so cool that you were able to suprise Kate. I'm sure she had a great time. I know we loved taking Mila. It is so amazing to watch her face and reactions. She liked Ariel the best. Hope you are all doing well.