The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Just an Update
I just thought I would update everyone on how I was doing. I just got back from the Doctor and he said I was measuring about 31 weeks and I be 32 on Friday, for all of you that are sure how many months that is, it's about 1 week shy of 8 months. I'm doing great, the doctor has scheduled my C- Section for May 14th. I can hardly believe it's coming so quickly. I have had a pretty go pregnancy minus the first three months that I lost 13 pounds being so sick. Everything else has been pretty good. I am getting to the point were you can't really sleep because there is no position that seems comfortable anymore. I guess it just training me and getting me ready for the lack of sleep I will be getting having to feed the baby at night. So I guess it kind of a positive and a negative at the same time, if there is such a thing. All in all I'm looking forward to see our little boy soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad the pregnancy is going so well Kristy! And yay for having a scheduled date! I'm a big fan of the "known". Not such a big fan of the "unknown" :). Hila
Post a Comment