3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged, just about everyone I know that has a blog as already been tagged, so I don't know who I will tag. I will still try to tell you seven random things about me.

1. I started playing percussion/the drums since I was in the 5th grade all the way through High school, were I went to national for Marching Band and we received 14Th Place out of the top 75 bands in the country. It was the first time our high school had attended the event.

2. My Nickname as a child was Kristabell. My Grandpa gave all his grandchildren nicknames, and they all had a story to go with them. Mine was because I have an outty belly button, so he called me Kristabell.

3. I was born in Maine and grew up in Michigan most of my life until I was a Junior in High School, we moved to Utah.

4. You know those girls that can't go anywhere without having their makeup on, well I can't go anywhere until I've done my hair. Those of you who know me, know that I have naturally Curly hair, and I just can't brush though it and go. I have to wet it down with water everyday, and put lots of hair gel in it. The curse of Curly hair aah!

5. My favorite all time treat I love to eat is Peanut M&M's and popcorn together, with a glass of cold milk.

6. I always seem beat the Rush of people when we go out in public to go to a movie or resturants, but the flip side of that is everytime I wash my car it rains that day. I know kind of random, but it's true.

7. I always wanted to go on a date with my husband and ride in a Hot Air Ballon someday.

I'm going to tag Jennifer, and Angie!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

These were neat to read... I learned lots of new stuff about you :).

Mitchell4 said...

I'm pretty proud of myself. Recognizing 3 out of 7 isn't bad.
Peanut M&M's and popcorn Yummmm. I think we need another girlie movie night in. Thanks for posting.