The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Just a little update
Yesterday I had another Doctor's appointment and It went pretty well. He said everything is looking pretty good. He measured me and said I was measuring a little small for how far along I am. (Which I kind of figure, since everyone tells me I look so small for being 9 months Pregnant. I measured small with Kate too.) So he gave me a half smile and said I want to measure the baby and check his weight. He said there is nothing to worry about, just another reason to get an extra ultrasound just in case. He said you don't mind if we take another look at him, I told him I would love to have another ultrasound, it's always great to see the baby and have some more peace of mind. My insurance only usually pays for two routine ultrasound, unless the doctor needs to order another one for health reasons for the baby. So I'm excited about that, then I realized it scheduled for the 8th of May which is only one week before I have him. Kind of silly by then since I'll be seeing him a week after that. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
glad you get to see your sweet little one again before he is born. so exciting. though with it being so close to your c-section, it will probably just make you more anxious for him to be born!
Wow, it's unbelievable to think you're that close to your due date. You seriously ARE so small! I swear, you only started showing a month and a half ago! ;) Congrats!
how exciting! I can't wait to someday see him!
Post a Comment