3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spilt milk and Brownie mixes






Kate once again trying to be her independent self, tried to pour her own glass of milk by herself. I knew she was going to attempted this eventally, it was only a matter of time, knowing that I wasn't half as upset with her. Kate proceeded to get a glass out of the dishwasher and then the gallon of milk and I am assuming she tried to pour it on the floor because that's where it landed. Then she tired to clean it up with the mop because she knew she was in trouble. She really tried hard to clean it up, it was cute to watch. She said mommy next time I need help, I tried to clean it up.
Ever since I've known my husband, every time I make brownies I always leave a little extra batter in the bowl for him to have, it's his favorite part of making brownies. He even told me a story that when he was little he made a batch of brownie mix and hide it under his bed for a month and eat it every couple of days till it was gone. It make me laugh and then I asked him if he ended up getting sick from it, he said no. Anyways the point of bringing this up was that my husband now has competition for the batter in the bowl, and her name is Kate. They came to an agreement that Kate gets the spoon and Dad gets the bowl. I think I might be needing to check under beds in the future, if Kate is anything like her dad.

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Cake batter, brownie batter... Those really are the best parts! But that is gross about month-old brownie batter. Ick. And Kate is so cute! Isn't it funny the things they try to do to remedy the situation :).

Jenny G. said...

Cute Cute Kristy! I must admit I love that brownie batter too, and I think I am rubbing off on Hunter myself. BTW, How are you doing? Getting lots closer!!

the happy thomas family said...

oh no!

AMezNewz said...

lol-that is a cute story. She is getting so big from last time I saw her in Bama. Who knows I might be making my way there in December?