3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, May 30, 2008

Two Weeks




Caleb is now 2 and 1/2 weeks old. He has been growing fast. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he now weights 8lbs 4 oz. He sleeps most of the night, I have to strip him down to the diaper to wake him up to feed at night. I should be thankful, I'm just waiting for this to change, it always does. About the time you get use to their schedule they change it, typical life of an infant. You gotta love it. I'm so excited to have two children, it's definitely an adjustment. I haven't quite ventured out by myself with the two of them by myself. I'm waiting to be completely healed from my surgery and feeling good before I attempt that. I'm sure it's going to work out just fine. I just have to learn how to do two kids, just like I learned how to do one, by just getting out there and doing it. Well, strange enough both the kids are asleep at the same time, that must be a sign that I need to sneak in a nap for myself so I can make though the rest of the day without being to exhausted.

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Cute pictures! So, do you think Caleb looks more like you or Jerry?

Angie said...

I'm sure you're doing an awesome job with two kids. How nice that Caleb is such a great sleeper! Enjoy that every day while it lasts!

the happy thomas family said...

so sweet. enjoyed my visit yesterday, and i'm glad that i was able to help you out a little bit. we'll have to get together soon!