The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Monday, July 21, 2008
I spoke to soon
Well I spoke to soon, no sooner did i post my last entry I got a knock on the door and it was the Mailman delivering me a package from my mom. The Package was filled with capris and shorts and some cute shirts. The best part was they all fit me. I'm so excited I have some new clothes, Thank you so much Mom! Your the Best! It's funny the timming of the whole thing, It's true when they say you mom know you best . I'm set for a while now. I guess my clothing blues have been lifted. Thanks Mom!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I can't help myself. . . besides who could pass up such great buys and you deserve a little something new for giving us that beautiful new baby boy. Hi Caleb!! See you in a few days!!!
Post a Comment