





Kate was very excited to get her hair cut. Jerry was very patient with me and letting me not cut Kate's hair until I was ready. OK so we just got it trimmed but that was still the first time a pair of scissors touched her hair. Kate was excited to go with daddy and get her hair done at the same time. She had this funny nervous but excited look on her face. Caleb is just smiling because he's glad it's not his turned today. Kate look very cute with her hair nicely trimmed. It need to be trimmed, I was starting to get the brush caught in it a lot and the ends were thinning out, it was time. Jerry thought I was silly when I grabbed a piece of her hair to put in her baby book. I told him she wasn't going to have very many first anymore and this was one of them. He didn't give me to much trouble after that, I think because he realized I had a good point. It was a good fun experience.
1 comment:
Love her new hair! it's so full and pretty!
Post a Comment