The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Friday, October 31, 2008
The Kids and I had a great time going to the Local Pumpkin Patch and picking out our own pumpkins, I've been wanting to do this with Kate since she was Caleb's age but never got the chance. Kate loved looking and finding all the funny shaped pumpkins, I think she was trying to find Spookley the square pumpkin from one of the night time stories we have been reading. We really enjoyed going with our friends it was a perfect time to go, we had the whole patch all to ourselves. Kate wanted me to carve her pumpkin into a scary face, and I did my usual funny face. It was a great time. Caleb was all smiles as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment