The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Rain Days, Resting, and Relaxing!
Today was a really nice day, despite what the weather had to say. It was raining buckets today. It was a perfect day to stay inside and relax. Kate was having a good day and being a really big helper. Caleb did good as well. So I decided once both Kids were down for their naps, I would enjoy my just made warm No Bake Peanut Butter cookies and a tall glass of milk. After that I would snuggle up in a nice fuzzy blanket and catch up on my Eclipse book, (part of the Twilight series). I have actually had the first three books since January this year, but I been having trouble finding time to sit down and actually read without kids interrupting me. I cruised through the first two before Caleb was born. I remember him kicking me a lot when I would get to a really intense part of the book. Since I've had Caleb it's been really difficult. I'm still up 3 times each night to nurse him so I'm still tired from lack of sleep. So back to my day, I had really good intentions of really getting into this book and reading it, but after about the first page my eyes kept getting heavy and I would drift off for a moment or two. I really want to find out whats happen next. Jerry got me the new book the day it came out and I feel bad that I haven't gotten to it sooner. I gave up and ended up taking a small nap to help me catch up on my sleep and give me my second wind for the rest of the day. It was nice to have a little me time even though most of it was devoted to napping. The Kids actually went to bed pretty easily tonight, some nights they just don't go down as easy, they are just not quite ready to go to sleep I guess. So off I go maybe tomorrow will be a better book reading day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you must read that book so we can talk! i know that sleep is more appealing, though. trust me, i know...
Post a Comment