
Today the kids and I head out to Eagle Mountain and visited my sister as well my good friend Jenny Gillette. It was a great day filled with good conversation and some good old catching up. I had a great time having lunch at Jenny's while the kids played together. It was so wonderful to meet Jenny's two cute kids Hunter and Gage. It seems like yesterday the two of us were in collage going to Ricks, and now we both have two kids, time just flies by so fast.
It was also great to see her husband Jared, we were friends in High School, I introduced them to each other. It's fun to talk High school memories with Jared and College ones with Jenny. I am so grateful the Lord has sent me such good friends in my life. There are many friends you don't keep up with after you move on to new stages in life, but not my friend Jenny. I am glad we have stayed in touch. It's great that we could absent in each others lives for years and just pick up talking like we've never been apart. Thanks Jenny for such a wonderful time and most of all your friendship.
It was also a lot of fun to visit my sister at her house. I had a great time just having some good girl talk. Sometimes being a stay at home mom you don't to talk to many adults, just your little kids, so it's really been nice to catch up with all my sisters and see what they have been up to. I didn't realize it until I got home that Caleb was sleeping each time I took the pictures, so he isn't in any of them, sorry everyone. It was really a great day.
1 comment:
It's so fun to catch up with old friends and family. It's also fun to see how your trip is going. Thanks for posting. Your not missing much here... Just some rain the cold.
Post a Comment