3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, December 19, 2008

Visit with Santa




The first thing we did when we got here was go to my parents church party. My kids got to sit on Santa Clause's lap. Kate was smiling with joy she was so excited to tell him what she wanted. She wants a doll that goes pee pee on the potty and a roll over puppy, yeah I don't know. I think she got the idea from one Saturday morning I let her watch the regular Saturday morning cartoons instead of Disney or PBS that's when she saw all the fun commercials. The advertising to kids is crazy. I'm just glad she only asked for two things, that last couple of years she only asks Santa for two things, it kind of cute. You ask her if that's all she wants and she says that's all I want from Santa. Kate did great wasn't shy at all, never has been which has been nice. Caleb well needless to say did really know what was happening other than all the red Santa was wearing caught his eye and the fun candy cane he was given which he would never get to eat. My poor kids, we just got off the plane so I did have a chance to dress them all cute in red like I like to do. Oh well I guess the point is Kate and Caleb got to see Santa. They had a great time talking to Santa!

No comments: