3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight the second time around!

Photobucket
An afternoon of Edward,Bella, Popcorn, Peanut M&M's and no kids, what more could you ask for! I had a great chance to go see the movie again with my mom. My sisters were really great, they watch the kids while they took their naps so I could go see the movie in the theater. I originally saw it with my husband and at our local drive-in with the two kids in the back seats. Kate watching her own movie on her DVD player of course. I didn't realize how much I missed the first time I watched it. I guess it was all the crying from Caleb trying to fall asleep and Kate's potty breaks. It was really nice to go see it in an actual theater, I don't get to do that very much anymore. I some times really miss and enjoy gong to see a movie. The movie was definitely better the second time around, maybe because I got to see it without any interruptions. Thanks mom, I had a great time. I am an Edward fan, I have to say for the record. I'm still struggling to read the last book, It hard to find time to sit and read with to active children, and when I get a chance to read I'm so exhausted from the days activities. I don't have the energy to read without fall asleep, I'm dying to find out what happens in the last book. I have to find the time that's all there is to it. I need to know what happens to Bella, it's bugging me. I'm sort of taking my time as well because I don't want the story to end for me yet. So it's a little of not having time and me trying to stretch out the story and trying to make it last longer. I am going to finish it, I will. Once again it was a great time at the movies and I'm glad I got to see it again.

2 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

i enjoyed it so much more the second time, too. it was a completely different movie for me. and please (i mean plleeeaaaassssseeeeee) finish that last book! i want to talk! love you!

Melanie Papworth said...

That's hilarious. Drive in?!?!?
Glad you got to go see it without kids.
Good luck reading the last book. I found audiobooks work well for me - reading is too time-consuming! Good luck!