3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, February 20, 2009

Never Go Back Moments

I just really being thinking and pondering this for a couple of days now and thought I would share. My Dad often talks about "Never Go Back Moments", it's those moments in your life that you experience something that changes you forever. Things in life that have such an affect on your life you just know your life will be changed forever and never the same again. The moments are sometimes difficult, some times bittersweet and sometimes just down right amazing. When my Dad points out "oh oh that's a never go back moment", it makes me think about my life, what it was like before and how it is today. Well I decided I wanted to list some of my never go back moments. Some things are just life changes, some are technology changing, and others are unexpected. So here is goes in no particular order.....

1. The first time I used a microwave or even saw one.
2. The first time I drove a car
3. Playing my first record, then tape, and now Cd's and now my MP3 player
4. First time using a cordless phone
5. First time using a Cell Phone
6. The day I got married
7. The day I found out I was Pregnant ,The day I had my first Baby
8. The Day I had my second baby, the day I found out I was having a boy.
9. The first time using a digital camera.
10. The first time using Internet.
11. The first time using high-speed instead of Dial-up.
12. The 1st day of College.
13. 1st time using a remote control for the TV, instead of sit right by it.
14. The 1st time I bought a flat screen TV and saw how clear it was.
15. First time using a cat computer, then and Apple now a lap top.
15. The day I learned to walk
16. The day I learned how to ride a bike
17. The day I watched a movie on a VHS then a DVD player and now a Blu-Ray DVD Player
18.The day I bought my First Car
19. The day I realized I have no Grandparents a live here on earth.
20. The day I tried Peanut Butter M&M's
21. The first day I used a Web Cam to Talk to my Mom half way across the country.
22.The Day I went through the Temple for myself.
23. The 1st time on an airplane
24. The day the Challenger exploded when I was in kindergarten.
25. 9-11 and the Twin Towers.
26. The day my daughter started to use sign Language and talked to me.
27. The day my roommates in college introduced me to Country Music.
28. The day I met my Husband.
29. The day I got baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
30. The First time I went Repelling off a mountain.
31 The day my Husband proposed to me.

So there are just a few of my never go back moments, I'm sure as soon as I post this I will think of 5 more I should have listed. So what are your Never go back Moments???? E-mail me or leave me a comment, share your thoughts on the matter, I would love to here yours.

1 comment:

juliebean said...

Awesome blog. I was just thinking about these kind of moments in my life this week. I like what you named them, "never go back moments." I also have a nine month old and it seems each major milestone in their life is one of those moments. :) kinda bitter sweet to watch them grow up so fast!!