3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Thought

I have a lot to post about, I just haven't been able to get to the computer this week I will have more to come. I just had a random thought, I wanted to share.... It happens to me almost every time I go to the Post Office. Every time I go to send a package to someone it can sometimes be a big production with a 3 year old and a child in an infant seat, a large diaper bag that I seem to carry in just to use my wallet, and a large package in arms. I go up to pay for my package to be delivered and get my sale ticket and without a second going by have this strange felling like I'm forgetting something because I have less than what I came in with. It's the opposite feeling of going to the store to buy something. I pay to have it delivered but have nothing after I'm done to take with me; verse when I go to the store I pay for something and I take it with me home in a bag. You may think I'm being strange, but it happens every time. I look around and try to figure out this empty, what am I missing, what did I forget to grab feeling. Has anyone else felt this way?? It like backwards shopping, maybe that's why it feels so funny sometimes. Oh well just a random thought I had on my mind

2 comments:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

I love you. Check out my newest blog.

Nilla said...

Okay Kristy, I've been a slug about blog-stalking and commenting lately. And so I was sooo thrilled to see the new picture at the top of your blog and to see that you guys have been sealed! I'm soooo incredibly happy for you! I had to go down and read all about it :). How wonderful. I'm so happy for you. I know I said that once. BUt seriously...

Also, Kate and Caleb are darling. I can't believe how fast they grow. And you look great!

Anyway, congratulations :).