3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, March 27, 2009

Caleb's new pastime

As you can see Caleb has a new pastime, he loves pulling down all the DVD's. As soon as Kate, Daddy or I pick them up and put them back, it's a matter of minutes when he goes over and knocks them over. So I finally just gave up and the DVD have found a permanat home on the floor until Caleb goes to bed each night. It's seems like over night that Caleb was just sitting up not moving anywhere to crawling and pulling up on things and walking along furniture. He has really taken off this month. It's all coming back to me now this stage of putting everything in the mouth and pulling everything off of shelves. I didn't miss it, but what can I do, this stage to shall pass. I'm not going to stress about it as much as I did with Kate so it won't bother me as much. I am excited for Caleb not so excited about more housework.

2 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

oh! great minds think alike. you should have seen my house yesterday. not only did ammon pull all the cases down... he also took half the dvds out! ack! love you!

Mom said...

I love this one. I think it is one of my favorites.
Love ya
Mom