


My friend and I created these magnets and magnet boards, it was super easy and super fun.


I also made another bag, it's getting easier each time I make one, I get faster and make less mistakes. I really enjoying making these bags, my sisters and mom have already made there request for one. It's been nice to find things I can create with the amount of space that I live in, sometimes I just don't have the space to make something, let along store the supplies for later. I like creating things, I found something I can do even with little children around. Yeah a new Hobby... Sewing, it's really fun!

3 comments:
Kristy! I am so jealous. The magnet boards are darling and I LOVE your bags. I wish we lived closer - I would have you come show me how to make them!
Ok the black bag is super cute...you either need to make me one or send the pattern!! Great job!! The magnent boards are super cute too!!
great! we'll have to get together... to, you know...
Post a Comment