The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Farewell Dixie Drive, Hello Laurel Circle!!!
It is official we are moving! Well Moving down the road to a bigger place, a House, I am way excited. We are officially moving from 201 Dixie Drive to 107 Laurel circle in less than 30 days. Crazy I know, I am so stressed out. We have lived in this little apartment for 6 years and I have stuffed every possible space with things I probably don't realize I've been holding on to. I am so excited, the house has a fenced in back yard for Sadie and the Kids and there is so much extra space, it feels like a mansion in comparison to what I live in now. I will finally have room to do some projects I have been dying to catch up on, baby books, etc. Kate is very excited to move and have an official big girls bed, we just haven't change it due to lack of space. It's a lot to do in so little time, and I feel my nesting instinct kicking in a little which will help me want to unpack faster I think. Move in day is June 25th, I can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you to move into a bigger place. Only takes three kiddos to convince Jerry you need the space, huh? l)
That's fantastic. Can't wait to see pictures of the house. Congratulations. Good luck. Let me know what I can do to help.
congratulations... we are so happy for the 4 1/2 of you! hope you are able to find joy in your new home.
Yay!!! I was thinking about you yesterday and now I definitely gotta talk to you! =]
Post a Comment