3 blessings

3 blessings

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary


June 7, 2003, 6 years ago Jerry and I got married. We celebrated our anniversary yesterday, with a quite evening at home. We had are wonderful friend watch the kids for the evening while I made dinner and dessert for the two of us. We also got to watch a movie from start to finish without having to stop it 6 times. It was strange to not have the kids around. It's seems like forever ago when we didn't have any little ones around. It was a great day. I can't believe 6 years as gone by, it's been a ride. I'm looking forward to the many great years ahead. I have to apologize for the fuzzy picture, I got married before the age of digital cameras, my scanning job was the best I could do. I gave this picture to my husband as a gift yesterday and a special note. He really loved it. He doesn't remember ever seeing this one. Thanks Jill again for taking such wonderful pictures of our special day.

3 comments:

William, Josy & Arianna said...

Happy Anniversary for you guys!!! I loved the picture.
Josy

AMezNewz said...

Happy anniversary! I love that picture of the two of you. I know what you mean about pics before digital. that's how all my mission pictures are. Its sad...

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary. Jason and I were married on June 7 also, but we were 1997. 12 years for us. Mila spent the night at my sisters so we had the house all to ourselves.