3 blessings

3 blessings

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th of July!






We again had a wonderful time for the 4th, how can we not when it's your husbands favorite holiday. We bought way to may fireworks. I had to give Jerry a budget, and he was good and stayed within the budget. We had a great time at the Guistina's this year, they are so very close friends we met at church. It was a good time full of food, fireworks and Friends. Jerry put on a great fireworks show as he always does. It so funny every year after everyone is dog tired and wants to go to bed, he is so wired and excited, he has trouble going to sleep, because he had so much fun blowing up stuff. He is like a kid on Christmas Day. He love the 4th of July. I love this holiday as well, it always gives me time to reflect how bless I am to live in this country. Also for all the sacrifices made by all the service men and women and especially their families. I am forever grateful and proud to be an American! Happy 4th everyone!

1 comment:

Mitchell4 said...

Glad you had a fun 4th as well. I tried out a new brocoli and cheese dish that was pretty good. We had it with BBQ roasted chicken. 4th of July food is sooo good. Thanks for sharing pics.