3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Results are in!

Well, the result are in we went to the doctor yesterday to find out what we where having, and the first thing Kate say to the ultrasound tech is I wanted a baby sister, not pressure right. She was very excited to see pictures of the baby and hear the heart beat. So you are probably wondering what are we having, well we are.................
Baby Comments
Kate could hardly contain herself she went right out in the hallway and found the doctor and told him she was going to have a baby sister. He asked her what should her name be and she said very seriously with a long pause, um I am still thinking about it. Too funny. The doctor came in and said while I was doing my duty in the bathroom that he was told what we were having. The doctor said she seem to be a real girly girl and large and in charge, and it would be good to have someone to play dress up with. I said yes, and look at Caleb and said "Poor Caleb", the doctor chuckled with me. We are very excited to be having another girl. Now the new task is to decide a a name. I was walking out of the doctors office and had that day after Christmas feeling, the surprise of what the sex would be was over. It was different for me, since I had one of each I wasn't necessarily hoping for one of the other, it was just fun having it be a fun mystery and it was fun wonder how are family dynamics would turn out to be, would the girls win out or would there be more boys. I wanted to know what it was so I could plan, but it was kind of nice to not know and have a little bit of mystery and anticipation. I'm better now and am excited to start planning for this new little one. So it's official it's a girl!


3 comments:

Kira =] said...

I was wondering when this post would come! Yay!!! no more wondering!!!

And I've still got a bag of girl clothes. =]

Angie said...

Congratulations Kristy! That's awesome. How fun for Kate. And Caleb will survive. Todd was sandwiched between four girls, and he turned out manly and tough, yet sensitive and great at cooking. Caleb could really turn this into a win-win situation!

Melanie Papworth said...

YEAH!!! A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!