Welcome to the world Jane! We are so glad to have our little Jane finally here with us. I am so sorry this has taken me so long to post, my recovery from my c-section was rough this time around. Jane was born at 7:23 am on December 1st at 8 lbs. 14 oz. She is doing great, she has darker hair and weighted more then my other two. The c-section went fast and smooth. I was a nervous wreck, but as soon as they pulled her out I was just fine after I heard her cry. I was able to go home a day early because I was recovering well. I had quite a bit of bruising this time, but other then that my doctor said everything looks great. Healing this time has been a little rough but I am feeling better each day. Jane is such a sweet baby. At Jane's first doctor's visit about a week later she gained weight, she weight 9 lbs even, she had a touch of jaundice but nothing to worry about they said. It was so great to see Caleb and Kate's reaction to Jane. I was worried about Caleb but he was so excited when he came in the hospital room and saw her. He lifted his arms up in the air and with was talking very excitedly. I wish I knew what he was saying, he was very serious about what he was saying and he was talking like everyone knew what he had said. He was so excited to meet her. It almost seems like he remembered her from Heaven, the way he reacted to her. I'll never know, but it's a nice thought. Kate loves to hold Jane all the time, she is so excited to be a big sister again. They are both very helpful. Kate likes to hold her and Caleb loves to throw the diapers away in the garbage, funny I know but he does. So far everything is going pretty well. We are so excited and over joyed to have Jane in our family. So welcome to the world Jane we love you tons all ready!
The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Monday, December 14, 2009
Welcome to the World Jane Elizabeth Rasmussen!
Welcome to the world Jane! We are so glad to have our little Jane finally here with us. I am so sorry this has taken me so long to post, my recovery from my c-section was rough this time around. Jane was born at 7:23 am on December 1st at 8 lbs. 14 oz. She is doing great, she has darker hair and weighted more then my other two. The c-section went fast and smooth. I was a nervous wreck, but as soon as they pulled her out I was just fine after I heard her cry. I was able to go home a day early because I was recovering well. I had quite a bit of bruising this time, but other then that my doctor said everything looks great. Healing this time has been a little rough but I am feeling better each day. Jane is such a sweet baby. At Jane's first doctor's visit about a week later she gained weight, she weight 9 lbs even, she had a touch of jaundice but nothing to worry about they said. It was so great to see Caleb and Kate's reaction to Jane. I was worried about Caleb but he was so excited when he came in the hospital room and saw her. He lifted his arms up in the air and with was talking very excitedly. I wish I knew what he was saying, he was very serious about what he was saying and he was talking like everyone knew what he had said. He was so excited to meet her. It almost seems like he remembered her from Heaven, the way he reacted to her. I'll never know, but it's a nice thought. Kate loves to hold Jane all the time, she is so excited to be a big sister again. They are both very helpful. Kate likes to hold her and Caleb loves to throw the diapers away in the garbage, funny I know but he does. So far everything is going pretty well. We are so excited and over joyed to have Jane in our family. So welcome to the world Jane we love you tons all ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I've been waiting to see pictures of this gorgeous baby!! She is so sweet! I love her dark hair and thoughtful eyes! I'm sorry this one was worse, but so glad the kids are doing great. Call me if you want to talk with someone who knows. =]
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for your family.
Oh, Kristy! She's beautiful and I LOVE her name. So classic. Thanks for the pictures and GOOD LUCK. Can't wait to read all about your adventures as a mom of THREE!
Kristy, she is so beautiful she took my breath away! I think it's interesting that she was born the same day - and weighed exactly the same amount - as Hazel, a year later. Kindred buddies, maybe?
Congratulations to all of you...I hadn't heard that you had Jane yet...She is just beautiful ....
Congrats again! That's a great story about playing airplane. We're glad everything's going well over there. Have a very merry Christmas!
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. Arianna had a dark hair too but know is getting brown kkk... I am so happy for you all. take care love,
Josy
What a beautiful baby girl!
Okay, I have to confess that I've really been scarce in the blogging world. So you just had what to me was the fastest pregnancy ever! Hahaha... Not to you, I'm sure ;). But since I never even knew you were pregnant... And then you announce a new baby! Hahaha... But congrats on a beautiful baby girl. And on two other adorable kids. Caleb has gotten so big! And Kate. Always so pretty. The time flies...
Congratulations! So cute!
That is just about the sweetest thing - how Caleb reacted to Jane! Kambree wouldn't look at me OR Cody when she came to the hospital! It was really sad. So VERY glad you had a good experience there! :)
Post a Comment