Yes it's true I am another year older. I had a good birthday this year. The kids got me really cute cards and a point and shoot camera for my diaper bag. I needed a small camera for those out and about times when I see a cute photo opp. I originally wanted to go out to dinner and a movie but we ended up not getting a babysitter in time. So we bought a movie and Jerry made me a nice steak dinner at home. The food was great and the Kids love it too. We went to Best Buy earlier in the day to get my camera and buy a movie to watch later. We rented some movies too on the way home . After dinner Jane just happen to have a blow out in her diaper so I had to change that, so in the picture of me blowing out my candles that is why I am holding Jane in a towel. Oh and Kate was taking the picture so you can see much of me. I thought I would let her take a picture of me blowing out me candles, she was dying to take my picture, the results is funny. The only bad part was we all ended up getting really sick with a bad cold so the pictures of me look not so great because I feel so terrible. After the diaper disaster we ate Ice Cream Cake and opened up presents. Jerry got me my birthday roses, always nice, and my kids got the cards and camera. My sisters and mom got me really nice cards and money to spend later, and charms for my bracelet, and my most favorite was the book my mom ordered me. It's my blog spot but into a really hard bound book. I simply treasure it. It is so nice to have. After Presents we watch Post Grad and Fame movies, with my favorite treat Popcorn and M&M's with a large glass of milk. Thank you everyone for making my Birthday a good one, now I am just hoping my birthday wish comes true this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment