I was so excited about seeing the upcoming movie based on this book by Nicholas Sparks. I decided to listen to in on my MP3 before the movie comes out. I remember a few years ago when this book came out, I picked it up saying this might be something I would like to read, but as you can see I never did. I am so glad I did. I was apprehensive about it because this after all is a Nicholas Sparks novel, and you know he writes really good stories but they are sad at the same time. It was so worth reading, well listening to. It was such a good story about the power of love and how it changes you, for the better. I won't give anything away if you haven't read it, but it's a good one. A little predicable a points but still good. I also wanted to say I sure do have a clean house now. Listening to my a book on my MP3 really motivates me to clean. I hate house work some days I just don't have the motivations, those late night feeding with baby are killing my energy. So I recommend a good book on CD to jump start your cleaning bug. It's a great way to multi-task, a little me time mixed with a little bit of housework equals a happy mom and a clean house what more could you ask for. Gotta love books on MP3.

1 comment:
REad most all of his books up to a point. Then I left the public library world and lost track of what he was writing... Last one I read was TRUE BELIEVER, which I liked. At least I think that was the title. Anyway... I havne't read DEAR JOHN yet, but I want to one day. I'm not really good with audio books or whatever, because my mind wanders and I lose focus. I'm a "book-in-the-hand" kind of gal. But I'm glad it's a way for you to have "you time" and also work on stuff that you need to work on!
Post a Comment