Caleb has a new nickname, he is the Binky Bandit. He is doing really well with his Binky, we have limited it to only nap time and bed time. He knows that once he gets out of bed that he has to leave it in his bed. One day he didn't want to got to bed, so I came in to put him back in bed and tell him it was night, night time. Well when I went to pick him up, no sooner did I pick him up he threw his Binky back in the bed and wanted to get up and play. So he knows that he can only have it in his bed. He is transitioning so much better than Kate did, she really struggled to give up her Binky. The reason we call him the Binky Bandit is every once in a while you will catch him siting in front of the TV or walking around with his sister, Jane's Binky. Once you notice him he either smiles and laughs really big because he knows that the Binky is not his or he is running to give it to Jane and put it her mouth. Some times I think he tries to run to give it to Jane because he knows he got caught and is trying to let us know he was only really trying to help sister. We all know he really was trying to use it himself. It's really cute. He tries not to get caught because he know he will be put in his bed if he wants to use a Binky. I was worried he would get worse with is progress on his Binky, having Jane's Binky around,but he has done actually pretty well. I have a hard time with them growing out of the Binky, because it's one of the last baby things they will use other than their diapers. My little man is growing up, I am so proud of him, he is being such a good big boy and good brother to Kate and Jane.
No comments:
Post a Comment