I love Valentines day! I love the cutesy part of Valentines day, the whole grade school fun with Hearts, and Valentine cards and Homemade boxes. I was super excited for Kate to experience her first school Valentines day. I dressed her all in red with cute heart socks. Kate said she had a lot of fun passing out cards and making candy necklaces. I also had a fun time this year, I got a little crafty with my gifts this time I made a frame with the scrabble words spelling out love you for my Husband and Mom. I also made Heart flowers with dum dum suckers for the centers and placed them in a colored flower pot filled with heart candies. I made those for my sisters and my girl I visit teach. It took me a while to finish having 3 little ones, Kate wanted to help cut, Caleb wanted to eat all the suckers, there his favorite, and as soon as I got started Jane wanted to eat. I eventually got them done, and I think they turned out pretty good. I also send out some cards to love ones as well. I had a lot of fun making the gift, it was wonderful to think about my loved ones while I made them. We also celebrated by opening gifts on Sunday. Caleb got a new Curious George DVD, and Kate got a new Strawberry Shortcake Movie, and Jane some bath toys. We really love the package Gramma Mott sent with all the fun goodies, thanks mom. I got Jerry a book he wanted and the frame mentions earlier. I got some flowers and a new diaper bag/purse. I really like my new bag, I needed a new one so badly after the last two kids. I also had a great time making Valentine cupcakes with the kids. Kate loves sprinkles. It was a nice day, I really enjoyed seeing my kids get into the holiday this year. I loved all the Hugs and Kisses I got from my family, that I think was the best part of all.
3 comments:
Kate looks so cute all dressed up for V-day! And I like the framed Scrabble words! You did a great job on that. And yes, I love the picture of Caleb eating that cupcake. Awesome ;).
CUTE! Those are adorable!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute! And your kids are getting so big. Holy cow!
Post a Comment