3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love my Kids


Earlier today I placed Jane in Caleb's bed while I was hanging my new picture frame of Caleb. I stepped out to get the hammer and this is what I found.... All three of my babies in the bed together watching the bird mobile projected on the ceiling. Why couldn't I get a picture this easy the other day when I was taking pictures. They were all so cute, thry were giggling and smiling and having a great time together. It's moments like these that remind me to take time to enjoy the journey, and enjoy each moment.
***(Side note: Caleb grabbed his binky as soon as he got in his bed, because he knows that is the only place he can have it. He was not about to let me take it out for the picture)

1 comment:

AMezNewz said...

I love how your son has the binky. Super cute pic!