

Wow, Jane is three months already, I swear time goes by faster the more kids you have. I wish I had more time to savor each moment with Jane like I did with Kate and Caleb. I am trying really hard to enjoy every stage with her and try to savor it as much as I can. Having the three kids makes it hard to sit and soak up the moments sometimes when your so busy. Jane is doing really well. She is really smiling at you and giggling. She love to give you a smile when you say her name. She is able to follow voices in the room. She is holding her head up really well, and she is attempting to roll over, she is turning to her side. She is nursing really well, she is my fat and sassy girl, I love her little baby rolls. She is now reaching for toys in her little baby gym and loves to listen to music. Jane enjoys it when her sister and brother give her kisses and want to hold her. Jane is now down to one to two feedings at night, which is a relief for me, I can get a few more hours of precious sleep. She is awake more and alert more during the day time hours. Jane is a very easy going baby, she has such a sweet temperament, she loves to smile so much now, you can't help but smile when she smile at you. She is also saying a lot more baby talk, cooing and giggling. We sure do love having Jane, she is a sweet little girl!
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment