3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, June 11, 2010

Poppy Fields




In Alpine, Utah up on the mountain side a field a poppy flowers bloom each year. Well since it's been a while since I had see them, and it was the right season we took the kids up to see these beautiful flowers. We took some great pictures too. I think we came about one week early because even though there were a lot a flowers in bloom, there was a lot of buds still to come out. I think we would have had more flowers to look at if we just waited one more week. It was a nice day to go for a nice nature walk in the mountains looking at the poppies. The kids really enjoyed smelling and touching and looking at this giant flowers. I had to repeatedly tell them not to pick them, they are to look at only. I can image the frustrating a child might have not being able to pick such a pretty flower. They did great and they really seem to enjoy looking at all the poppies. It's one example that makes me realize the power and awe of God's creations. It may only be a flower but it's beauty is inspiring! I am so thankful to the Lord for giving us such wonderful things to enjoy on this earth, it reminds me of his love!








No comments: