After the purple turtle we took the kids to a local park to swing and play and get some energy out, first it was supper hot, then the clouds came and then is was super cold again. I simply not use to this kind of weather, in Alabama is just hot and hotter most of the time. I actually like the cold weather, it's a nice change. The kids had a great time and we finish just time, right as we got in the car it began to down pour of rain, talk about good timing. It was a nice day!
The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Friday, June 11, 2010
Purple Turtle and The Park
The Purple Turtle is the best, I loved this place. It's a local join in the Heart of Pleasant Grove Utah. If your a local you know about this place. I have been coming here with my friends and family since I was in High School. I took the kids out to experience the purple turtle for themselves. They loved it! Why do I love this place so much you might ask, well not just for the fun memories with friends, but for the fry sauce. Purple Turtle by far the best Fry Sauce on the Planet, hands down. If your not from Utah you might not know what Fry sauce is, it's a Utah thing. I don't know what is in Purple Turtles fry sauce, but it usually consists of mayo and Ketchup mixed together with other things added for taste. I am not a big fry sauce fan, it took a little getting use to when I first moved to Utah, but this fry sauce is so good. People love it and want it so much they charge you for more if you run out of it with your meal, that is how good it is. I also love their Shakes, they are always huge, and you can add any topping you want in it. They are so big you can never finish it. The other reason I decided I like this place is the name, I love purple, it is my favorite color. It's a really cute little diner join that I enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment