Caleb I have to say is so funny and does the cutest things, I can't help but just sit back and watch him. He always has a way of making me laugh and putting a smile on every ones faces. He has this contagious laugh and adorable smile I just can't get enough of. These picture I am posting are some of the funny things I have captured him doing lately, anything from trying on mommy's glasses to insisting he wears Kate's dress up skirt when he plays with his dump truck. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words so I just stop typing and let you in on the joy this little boy brings to our lives. Never a dull moment ever. Come what may and Love it!







2 comments:
Those are all pretty funny, but I think the tutu/tow truck is the best. Hilarious!
How cute! I loved all the pictures!
Post a Comment