So my sister Amy works at 1-800-contact, and each year her company buys out the theaters to watch the new summer block busters. Since I was in town I got to go this year, and the movie just happen to be Eclipse. I had a great time. It was so strange at first, we all got in the car together and look at each other and instantly at the same time realized that we haven't been out together as sisters (all 4 of us) in a very long time. It was nice to just go out with my sisters, no parents, kids, spouses, just sisters. I know that these opportunity are rare but so worth having. Our lives have all gone in different directions over the years, but I always know I have got my sisters! I realized that in my journey of life that my siblings are the longest relationship I will have in this life, they grew up with you as a kid, and continue on with you when your parents are gone. I am so glad that the Lord gave us siblings what a neat thing to have. I often wished I had an earthly brother but realize I love my family the way it was growing up and what it is today. I would like to think I get the chance to see what a brother- sister relationship is like by watching my kids, I am excited to see them grow.
Anyways back to what I was saying, we got to go to Red Robin for dinner and chat some and then we walked around and window shopped a little before the show started. Can I say I really liked the movie, it was very entertaining and it was the best out all three movies so far. I do have to say I prefer the book so much better, but I still think they did a great job on the film. It was a rare night out and a wonderful break, I sure do love my sisters a lot and it was fun having a girls night out. It was a nice change of pace. I only had my cell phone to take a picture with and the picture is not the best, it's hard taking it yourself without cutting heads off, oh well, it was just to document the occasion.

No comments:
Post a Comment