3 blessings

3 blessings

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jane


I simply love this little girl and this picture. This is Jane's first time sitting up in the Shopping Cart all by herself. She couldn't get enough of it. She kept looking around and smacking her lips with excitement and giggling. I had the chance to take her by herself to the craft store and thought, hey she is sitting up now she can sit in the cart now too. I just haven't tried sooner because Caleb requires sitting in the cart with the seat belt still because he is still little and he well you know is two years old. I think everyone know what having a two years is like outside the cart let along the seat belt. So Jane got her chance to try it out and she love, love, loved it! Jane did not want to go back in her car seat when we were finished, I couldn't blame her, sitting in the cart is soooo much better.

No comments: