This past Friday we got a chance to show Jerry's side of the family the little splash pad we discovered a couple of weeks ago that I wrote earlier about. It was such a fun time. The weather started out cloudy which made the water cold, then once the sun came out so did the wind. The water got a little warmer and the Kate and Caleb and Jane and all their cousins got a little braver and started playing in the water more. The littler ones didn't like getting splashed so they mostly where out of the water more then in it. We took a break to eat some pizza and Pop or Soda which ever you decide to called. The pizza and the water made for a very good time. It was great to see Kiya, Kate's cousin just get right in the middle of the fountain and got hosed by the huge gush of water coming up from the ground. She looked like she was having so much fun. Kate and Caleb and Jane and I loved playing and spending time with family. As you can see from the pictures we all had a blast, and no one got to sun burnt which was a plus. I am kicking myself for not getting a group shot again of everyone, but I did gets some good ones, enjoy!
The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Splash Pad Visit # 2
This past Friday we got a chance to show Jerry's side of the family the little splash pad we discovered a couple of weeks ago that I wrote earlier about. It was such a fun time. The weather started out cloudy which made the water cold, then once the sun came out so did the wind. The water got a little warmer and the Kate and Caleb and Jane and all their cousins got a little braver and started playing in the water more. The littler ones didn't like getting splashed so they mostly where out of the water more then in it. We took a break to eat some pizza and Pop or Soda which ever you decide to called. The pizza and the water made for a very good time. It was great to see Kiya, Kate's cousin just get right in the middle of the fountain and got hosed by the huge gush of water coming up from the ground. She looked like she was having so much fun. Kate and Caleb and Jane and I loved playing and spending time with family. As you can see from the pictures we all had a blast, and no one got to sun burnt which was a plus. I am kicking myself for not getting a group shot again of everyone, but I did gets some good ones, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment