3 blessings

3 blessings

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Splish Splash Summer Time Fun

The sun is so bright it's hard to smile without squinting

Mommy and Jane


Kate being her usual self, performing her shows and singing

Julia loving the water


Toddler pool park at AF Rec Center, nice butt shot eh right when I took a pic the lady bent over


Julia and Kate running threw fountains

Caleb going down his favorite slide

Caleb trying to avoid the splash

Aunt Amy holding Jane, enjoying the water

Grandma and the two oldest Grand Babies

Grandma and Jane look at Jane's rolls on her arms, to cute.

         
I found these pictures from last month and forgot to post about it.  We had a great time at the American Fork Rec Center pool.  They have all kinds of slides and buckets and fountains going off for the kids to play in.  Caleb really enjoyed going down one of the little slides they had.  He still doesn't like to get his head wet, he cried every time one of the big kids splashed him.  I do have to say, we did go again to the splash pad and Caleb finally started to really play in the water and with the fountains.  He is showing some improvements.  Kate and my niece Julia love swimming together and going on all the slides and running threw the squirting fountains at the rec center.   Jane even joined the fun, she was so relaxed she end up almost falling asleep.  Jane is constantly kicking her feet and trying to splash everyone.  It's been fun being able to visit all the different pools in the area, it's helped keep the heat at bay some days.  It was a great time and the kids really enjoyed themselves.  We just went last week again and poor Caleb, it was so hot in Aunt Kasey's Car so of his sunscreen melted off into his eyes, so we didn't have a great start, but he soon felt better and was splashing around as normal.  I was nice and relaxed after we got done, must have had some tight muscles, I along with every one else slept like baby that night.  I guess it wore us all out.

No comments: