3 blessings

3 blessings

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Apple Turkeys

It was a small put fun thanksgiving this year.  We had a wonderful meal full of all the goodies we all love to eat.  I took a little poll and found out what every one's favorite part of the meal was and this was what they said.....  Kate Loved the Rolls, Caleb couldn't get enough of the Jello Salad, and Jane really enjoyed her Stuffing.  I loved everything so did my Dad and sister, my Mom had to work but we saved her a plate for later.  As part of the days activities my sister came up with making these cute Apple turkeys.  It's made out of apples, tooth pics and fruit slices, raisins, and marshmallows.  The kids has so much fun! Caleb took all the fruit slices, and he came up with make feet all by himself, I thought that was really creative of him.  Kate loved thinking of things she could put on her turkey as well.  Jane just watched of course.  All in all it was a simple fun activity I just might have to repeat next year.  



Aunt Amy helping Caleb, love the tongue sticking out!


Caleb used most of the fruit slices on just his apple.

He thought of making the feet all by himself, pretty creative!

Kate working hard on her Apple Turkey

The Finish project, say CHEESE!


Jane watched but we let her smile for the camera too!

Gobble, Gobble look at all those good looking Turkeys!

Caleb's Turkey

My turkey

Aunt Amy's Turkey

Kate's Turkey

Can we say " I Love Stuffing"



Kate loved the rolls the best!

Caleb smiling at Thanksgiving dinner, he loved the Jello Salad the best!

 So
Some of us eating Thanksgiving Dinner




1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

Those are ADORABLE! Your kids are getting SOOOO BIG!