3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!








Watching the man cut the Christmas Tree

Caleb on the ride back to Grandma's

Jane and Daddy

Say Cheese

Kate on Santa's Lap

All smiles this time around

Jane not knowing what to think about Santa
Caleb loved being a Shepard, he kept giving me the thumbs up sign and smiling at me during the performance.



Jane at the Children Museum Playing with the Balls

Kate in the Play Kitchen

Jane walking everywhere around the museum

Caleb couldn't get enough of playing in the Kitchen area at the Museum



All tuckered out from the Museum

All three Kids played so hard they fell asleep on the way home in the snow Blizzard.
So this Christmas season was filled with tons of excitement, fun, family and many memories to remember. We had a wonderful time picking out my moms Christmas tree from the tree farm that is just around the corner from her house. Kate and Caleb got to walk threw the forest of trees, watch the man cut it down right in front of us. Caleb got to ride with Grandma on the 4 wheeler home with the tree. What a great memory to have.
This year we went to a lot of fun Christmas parties and got to see lots of Family. Caleb and Kate loved dressing up at Mamaw's Christmas party as part of the Nativity. They even got to see Santa Clause again, this time it went a whole lot better, no frowns this time around. I forgot to take pictures of every party, makes me want to kick myself when I forget. I sometimes guess I am enjoying the moment and time spent together so much I forget to take pictures of it. I still got quite a bit so I am not to upset. The joy of watching the kids open all there presents from all the many families was a delight to see. Thank you everyone for all the generosity and joy you have share with all of us this year.








This year we also got to do some really fun activities together. Kate went Skiing with her Daddy for the first time ever, she loved it, from what I hear she did really well for her first time. We also got to see some great movies, one of the most favorite I think was the new movie Tangled, what great show. Then we also went to the Children Museum in SLC. It was Jane's first time and she loved it. It's nice that she is walking now, I think that helped in her 1st experience. The kids went bowling too, Caleb loved rolling the ball down the lane, he talked about bowling for days after wards. I think the best part for the kids was playing with all their cousins, staying up late ,and spending lots of time with Dad, oh and I can't for get all the present they got to open. This year we didn't get a white Christmas, it was more of a brown color, but a few day later got the biggest storm of the year so far. The kids loved playing in it, I have to say I didn't necessarily like driving in it myself. It made everything looks so beautiful and white. I love Snow! It really was a great time filled with family and memories to remember for a lifetime. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

AMezNewz said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!