The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Thursday, December 23, 2010
A Visit with Santa Clause
So this is this year picture with Santa Clause, It's Classic, one to go back and look at in years to come. Caleb just ran up to Santa and smiled and said what he wanted, Kate did the same. Then as soon as I place Jane on Santa's lap the photographer say the magic words Caleb so loves to hear "SAY CHEESE" he instantly starts to make a stink face and frowns. He know that when he here those words, someone is wanting him to smile. I hope this is just a phase, he loves to smile and take pictures if its his idea, but not when you want him to for a cute picture with Santa Clause. At least I got a picture with all three kids with Santa this year, I guess I can't be to picky what kind of faces they make right. This was the picture we took at the Elves Gift show in the previous post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment