don't know what happened to the first comment i left. this dang computer is driving me crazy...
he is so darling. i can't wait to get my hands on him tomorrow! can't wait to get my caleb loves...
those mean old fingernails... did he scratch himself on his forhead? he's a boy through and through, then. just like ammon - always a bump, scratch or scab.
by the way... the older he gets, i see more and more of you in him. do you agree?
Yeah, I found you. Do you remember me, your long lost roommate. Jeanette Foltz/Tanner. Your kids are so cute. Check out my blog jeanettetanner.blogspot.com This will be fun to be blogging friends now. Yippee.
8 comments:
They turned out soo precious. I love his smile (the close up of his face and he's on his tummy). Oh and the overalls. Adorable.
What a cute baby boy my grandson is!! He is getting so big I can hardly wait to hold him again! Good job mom, great pictures!
I think he looks a lot like you, Kristy!
don't know what happened to the first comment i left. this dang computer is driving me crazy...
he is so darling. i can't wait to get my hands on him tomorrow! can't wait to get my caleb loves...
those mean old fingernails... did he scratch himself on his forhead? he's a boy through and through, then. just like ammon - always a bump, scratch or scab.
by the way... the older he gets, i see more and more of you in him. do you agree?
can't wait for tomorrow. love you!
Yeah, I found you. Do you remember me, your long lost roommate. Jeanette Foltz/Tanner. Your kids are so cute. Check out my blog jeanettetanner.blogspot.com
This will be fun to be blogging friends now. Yippee.
Wow, that lil booger is getting so big so fast!
Caleb is sooo cute! I can't believe he is 2 months already. Time Flies!
Post a Comment