Last week I had to go to our storage unit and finally but are suitcases we used during Christmas away. I know, I know it's already February. They were unpack just not put back in storage. So anyways to get to my point of this entry. I found a little treasure I had forgotten about. I found my box of preschool teaching supplies I had stored away for a rainy day someday to be used with my kids. I found my dramatic play box full of everything for a pretend flower shop. Kate loved it!
She played for hours, dumping dirt and planting fake flowers and pretending to have people buy the flowers. Jerry even got into it and bought me a flower from her shop, he said could you get me the orange one for mommy.... she said yes that is 5 dollars. Pretty expensive flower.
I even took a little time to teach her the three things we need to have a flower grow. 
If you ask Kate she will tell you Sun, Water, and Soil, well I think said dirt one time. It really was a fun time of playing and learning all wrapped into one. I think I will be doing this more often, I should since the supplies are just sitting there. All in all it was a whole lot of fun!

1 comment:
Very cute! I always get excited, thinking of the day I'll get to use my teaching supplies on my kiddos.
Post a Comment