The other day Kate said she wanted to get popcorn while we were at the store. I just happen to see Jiffy Pop and thought this might be fun for her. She said no no that's not popcorn, or at least she thought it wasn't from the outside container. Well we it was a blast. Kate had fun watching the ball of foil get bigger and bigger. She kept saying I hear something popping, what is inside that ball. I said it popcorn she said no it's not. Let just say after I open the top she was super suprized. It's like magic she said. I think the slogan they have on the outside of hit it right on the nose. The slogan is " It's just as much fun to make as it is too eat! Ahh gotta love Jiffy Pop. It's always fun to watch Kate experience firsts.


3 comments:
Hahaha... That's cool. We always had the air poppers when I was growing up. In fact, I've inherited it. Microwave popcorn can't hold a candle to the old air popped...
How fun. I'll have to try it with the boys. It'll be a new experience for us.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING SATURDAY NIGHT? GIRLS NIGHT AT MY HOUSE?!.......
Post a Comment