Well, I'm finally getting around to posting these pictures. I went to Sears to get Caleb's one year old pictures done. We don't have much in regards to studios to pick from down here to get your pictures done. It's either, Wal-mart or Sear or a mom and Pop studio. I wish we had more to choose from. I decided to go to Sears to get the matching wall portrait I got of Kate so they would match. Well not that I should of been surprised, but Caleb was being a mama's boy and being really shy. The photographer was overly loud and obnoxious which made him feel worse. I know she was trying to get him to smile, but Caleb likes things a little calm and easy going. It's just his nature I guess. So when she finished I was not very happy because once again she didn't capture that smile, you know the one smile that is your child's true happy smile. The one you can hardly resist, the one that make you smile back. Once again I had a few people tell me I've captured my son in pictures better than what the Sears Lady did. I guess that is a compliment, but still frustrating to go get pictures and not have them turn out the way you want them to. I was frustrated that it's been 3 years since I went there with Kate and they used the exact same props with Caleb that they did with Kate, minus the daisy flowers. They always advertise these great props with there ads and they never seem to have any at the time you go to take your picture. I don't know why I do this to myself every year. I guess I just want a professional to do it on there Birthday year mark, so I can say I got there picture taken each year at least once. I feel bad for complaining, I'm just frustrated with the results, they turned out just ok, not great. I was hoping for great. Tell me what you think, do you like them are they good, great or just o.k.?








2 comments:
I think they turned out really cute. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He's grown so much. Great pictures. It'll be fun to see where you hang them. So many possibilities.
meh. but then you know how picky i am! when you have others take photos it's ok to tell them what will work best for getting your kid to smile. or if you'd like to try other props. if they don't want to do that for you, say you want someone who will, or don't spend your money there.
Post a Comment