3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo Shoot of Kids

















My goal for taking these picture was to get just one, just one I say of all my three kids together that looks halfway decent. It's so hard with the ages they are, Caleb is at the point where he won't sit still for a picture, so all his pictures are him on the run or in motion. I got only one that looks some what decent. I am still not able to get all the kids to look in the camera at the same time. I had fun taking pictures of Kate because she is older and she loves to pose. I thinks she had a little to much fun, but that's ok, it's been a while since I just sat down with her to take pictures. I seem to always be taking my monthly pictures of the babies I forget to take more of them when they are older. I am still learning how to take a better picture, it's a work in progress for me. I seem to be able to get more great shots then I did before, so that must mean I have shown some improvement maybe. It's been difficult to take picture because are short lens is broken so I have to use our long lens. I have to stand so far back the kids don't realize I am trying to take their picture. The long lens is great for the shots you want to capture without them noticing you, but when you are trying to take a group shot it really stinks. I want a new short lens bad. It would make life easier at least for taking pictures. I am just grateful the camera at least still works with the long lens. I rather is be a broken lens then a broken camera. So here are my favorites, hope you enjoy!

























No comments: